Armstrong MetalFest 2019 Early Bird Pre-Sale Tickets Ends Feb 1st

Written by on January 28, 2019

Western Canada’s biggest mountain moshpit, Armstrong Metal Festival is reminding festival goers that early bird pre-sale tickets will be ending this week on February 1st for their 2019 edition taking place on July 12-13 in Armstrong, BC in the Okanagan Valley.

Tickets are only $99 CAD and on sale at the following link: https://armstrongmetalfest.ca/tickets/

All tickets provide general admission and grant access to the festival grounds, camping area and arena from 11:00 AM PST on Friday, July 12, 2019, until 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, July 13, 2019. Free camping is included. After early bird pre-sale tickets end on February 1, 2019, the ticket pre-sale price will go up to $135 CAD. At the door price will be $175 CAD.

For day passes, please check out the FAQ for information and pricing: https://armstrongmetalfest.ca/about/faq/

2019 Early Entry:
Want to grab your favourite camp spot and beat the rush of metalheads? Guests are welcome to arrive Thursday after 11:00 AM PST.

2019 Camping and Parking: All tickets include tent camping. You are welcome to sleep in your vehicle, RV or trailer. Traveling in an RV? Make sure to reserve your spot so you’re guaranteed a spot that includes water and power hookups: https://armstrongmetalfest.ca/contact/rv-reservations/

Online Support: If you are experiencing any technical issues with placing your ticket order, please email AMF at webmaster@wmentertainment.ca and they will respond as soon as possible with a solution.

About:
For 10 years running, West Metal Entertainment and Armstrong Metalfest has not only fostered the talent of hundreds of local bands but brought in well-known, international acts to the sleepy, little Canadian town of Armstrong, British Columbia.

Each year up to 700 metalheads from Canada and USA descend into the picturesque Okanagan Valley and under the blistering sun they spend 3 days camping, taking in over 30 bands, participating in wrestling events and scavenger hunts and catching up with their metal family.

The festival has seen such renowned headliners as Kataklysm, Cattle Decapitation, Archspire, and Beyond Creation as well as emerging artists from across North America. At the end of the revelry, the festival disappears without a trace, leaving the landscape as pristine as it has always been.

West Metal Entertainment is a non-profit society that not only puts on Armstrong Metal Festival every year in Armstrong, B.C., but gives bands opportunities to play different venues throughout the region including all ages shows, to encourage musical passion in kids as well as adults.

Tagged as

Reader's opinions
  1. tinyurl.com   On   November 23, 2019 at 4:45 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

2. ps4 games   On   November 28, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working
    with? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having
    a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs
    and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for
    getting off-topic but I had to ask!

3. quest bars cheap   On   December 1, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I’m not sure the place you’re getting your information, however great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or figuring out more.

Thanks for magnificent information I used to be on the lookout for
    this info for my mission.

4. ps4 games   On   December 5, 2019 at 10:23 pm

I think that is among the so much important information for me.

And i am happy studying your article. However want to commentary on some common things,
    The site taste is perfect, the articles is
    in reality excellent : D. Just right process, cheers

5. ps4 games   On   December 7, 2019 at 1:39 am

I believe everything published was actually very logical.
    However, think on this, suppose you typed a catchier title?
    I am not saying your information isn’t good, however suppose you added something that grabbed people’s attention? I mean Armstrong MetalFest 2019 Early Bird
    Pre-Sale Tickets Ends Feb 1st – Rock Rage Radio is kinda boring.
    You should look at Yahoo’s home page and see
    how they create article titles to grab viewers
    to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to get
    readers interested about everything’ve written. In my opinion, it would bring your blog a
    little livelier.

6. https://russellwebster.tumblr.com/   On   December 31, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Hello this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to
    get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

7. sling tv   On   January 1, 2020 at 5:58 am

That is very fascinating, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and stay up for searching for more of your great
    post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

8. http://tinyurl.com/sling-tv-65153   On   January 2, 2020 at 5:09 am

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your
    site and in depth information you present. It’s great to come across a blog every once in a
    while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read!
    I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google
    account.

9. sling tv   On   January 7, 2020 at 12:46 am

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every
    day. It’s always helpful to read through articles
    from other authors and practice something from other web sites.

10. sling tv   On   January 14, 2020 at 12:10 am

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    web will be much more useful than ever before.

11. sling tv   On   January 16, 2020 at 4:53 pm

I like the valuable info you supply on your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and test once more right here
    frequently. I am relatively certain I’ll learn many new stuff right
    here! Best of luck for the next!

12. 카지노사이트   On   January 21, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

13. 릴게임   On   January 21, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the web the simplest thing to bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as other people consider worries that they plainly don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

14. sling tv best package 2020   On   January 24, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness in your post is simply cool and i can assume
    you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

15. electricista cercal tablets   On   February 6, 2020 at 12:14 am

Destacada empresa de servicios logísticos requiere vincular Auxiliar Contable Actividades: Registro de facturas, retenciones, elaboracion de cheques, pago a proveedores Nivel académico: Estudios universitarios a término en Contabilidad y Auditoría Conocimiento de NIFF y excel avanzado (tablas dinámicas) Competencias: Experiencia meses a 1 año en cargos similares Exactitud, capacidad analítica, servicio al cliente, Disponibilidad de tiempo.

16. electricista emergencia hair treatment   On   February 10, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Epígrafe 3 3.1.- Equipo, componentes, accesorios y piezas de repuesto de motores para vehículos automóviles (excepto equipo eléctrico). Epígrafe 3 3.2.- Equipo, componentes, accesorios y piezas de repuesto de carrocerías para vehículos automóviles. Epígrafe 3 3.9.- Otro equipo, componentes, accesorios y piezas de repuesto para vehículos automóviles (excepto equipo eléctrico). Epígrafe 3. .- Balanzas de precisión y otros instrumentos y aparatos de medida dimensional de precisión.

17. certificado de instalacion electrica planos fotograficos   On   February 11, 2020 at 4:44 am

Si su frigorífico Fagor no enfría, pierde gas, hace ruido , pierde agua, se ha deteriorado alguna pieza, como puedan ser,que las gomas se hayan deteriorado , las puertas que cierran mal que la luz no se encienda al abrir su frigoríficos, nosotros se lo solucionamos en la mayor brevedad posible. Nuestro Servicio Técnico de Reparacion Fagor tiene la profesionalidad para realizar la reparaciones de cualquier avería que pudiera tener su frigorifico FAGOR de condesación no frost, ya sea dentro de barcelona y provincia. Le garantizamos un trato serio y profesional con un coste minimo para sus reparaciones de su friigorifico FAGOR.

18. consumo de electrodomesticos para grupo electrogeno   On   February 11, 2020 at 1:49 pm

No somos Servicio Tecnico Oficial Bosch Mallorca, no realizamos intervenciones en Electrodomesticos Bosch en garantia de fabrica. Recambios y Accesorios Originales y Adaptables para Electrodomesticos de Gama Blanca, Aire Acondicionado, Bombas de Calor, Calentadores, Termos, Calderas y pequeño Electrodoméstico de cualquier marca y modelo. Con una amplia plantilla de técnicos cualificados, su avería será desviada al técnico más cualificado para su reparación, disponiendo de su electrodoméstico arreglado el mismo día de su llamada. Las lavadoras Bosch cuentan con una de las tecnologías punteras del sector de los electrodomésticos actuales.

19. frigorificos de puntarenas beaches   On   February 12, 2020 at 11:02 am

S. M. Electricon S. L. Empresa canaria dedicada a las instalaciones eléctricas en todos los municipios de gran canaria, telecomunicaciones, alumbrado público, boletines, cuadros eléctricos, venta e instalaciones de sistemas de iluminación, aire acondicionado, calefacción, electrógenos, alarmas, sai, domótica, etc.. También somos punto de servicio endesa para efectuar altas, bajas y modificaciones en la contratación del suministro eléctrico.

20. historia de luz por electrodomesticos   On   February 12, 2020 at 12:58 pm

Pero me compre una tableta de ASUS, y salio un defecto menor, puede que sea mala suerte si, pero el servicio tecnico de ASUS me hizo pensar que el de sony es una maravilla, estos si intentaron humillarme y brillaron por su incompetencia y dejadez. Sin lugar a dudas confirmo que el servicio postventa de Sony es de los peores, si no el peor, con los que me he topado hasta ahora.

21. fontanero san javier murcia españa   On   February 14, 2020 at 11:39 am

Realizamos tambien mantenimiento periodicos, recargas de gas y puesta a punto consiguiendo de esta manera un mejor funcionamiento de su electrodomestico incluso bajando el consumo de su factura. En Casarrubios Del Monte le ofrecemos servicio tecnico en viviendas particulares, empresas, comercios… En caso necesario disponemos de servicios de urgencias 24 horas. Ante alguno de estos problemas y cualquier otro que pueda surgirle, pongase en contacto con nosotros lo antes posible para evitar da&ntildeos mayores y costes mas elevados en su reparacion. Frigoríficos Samsung no frost con una gran capacidad de congelado y refrigeración de todos los alimentos.

22. fontanero sant boi hospitalist   On   February 14, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Manuel Rodríguez (.) ha afirmado que es la primera huelga general convocada por todos los sindicatos de la mesa sectorial en la historia de la Comunidad de Madrid. La convocatoria de huelga coincide con la de la Asociación de Facultativos Especialistas de Madrid (Afem), cuya asamblea votó la semana pasada a favor de un paro indefinido a partir del 2 de noviembre, de lunes a jueves. CSIT extiende así la convocatoria de huelga para finales de noviembre lanzada el pasado miércoles por los médicos de Madrid , representados en la Asociación de Facultativos Especialistas de Madrid ( Afem ). No se puede amar a España ( a Catalunya) sin estar dedicado al bienestar de la población que constituye tal país (España y/ Catalunya).

23. siguiente página|   On   February 17, 2020 at 2:48 am

Las máquinas Mazak no sólo incorporan tecnologías de tareas múltiples, sino que también utilizan las tecnologías más avanzadas como automatización, motores de accionamiento directo, guías de rodillos y sistemas CNC programados por conversación para proporcionar la capacidad de mecanizar a alta velocidad y de manera efectiva una amplia variedad de piezas de trabajo en lotes pequeños.

24. continuar|   On   February 17, 2020 at 10:58 am

Entre las operaciones más comunes en las que son usadas, destacan las que requieren herramientas de corte rotativas. Por ejemplo, el servicio de mecanizado CNC de Protolabs puede ofrecer piezas mecanizadas, de plástico metal, en menos tiempo del que lleva obtener un presupuesto en otros talleres de mecanizado más tradicionales.