Chicago Open Air 2019 Recap

Written by on May 20, 2019

Chicago open air May 18,19 2019. What an amazing Fest And The Rock Goddess was there to catch it all. Day 1 was delayed due to terrible storms Rain , hail , and high winds. So the first 3 bands , Vein, Knocked loose, and Code Orange, did not get to play. And the fest started with Beartooth. High energy , great fun. And they announced the the openers would play a pop up show that night , for anyone who was upset about missing them . I thought that was pretty awesome. Next band Meshuggah, wow they sure had the crowd riled up , I counted at least 5 distinctive pits running during that set. Definitely a fan favorite as that floor was crazy with crowd surfers and those pits. And then there was Ghost, one of my personal great expectations for the day, and they did not disappoint. Music was on point , Cardinal Copia was much funnier than last time I saw them. Also they had a solo during the set, where if you are a Ghost fan you would dig this, Papa from the videos , came out and played a sax solo. It was all in all a great show. And one I would highly recommend. System of the Down was the last band of the night. And wow. What can I say other than what I was trying to capture via picture. The almost pulsating crowd was a sight to see for sure. One that I got up in the stands to try to catch the spirit of. Day 2 was a much better day as far as the weather went, it threatened to storm a bunch of times, but no storms so the show went on as scheduled. Starting off with Alien Weaponry who of course played the new single they have out right now “holding my breath” and kicked off the show in amazing high energy fashion. And then there was Black Dahlia Murder, they were holy cow fast and loud , and had huge pits and crowd surfers. And got the whole arena ready for much more music on the way. So many people crowd surfing, and then going back to do it again. I counted 3 pits this early in the afternoon. And that is for sure a great way to start a day. What can I even say about Fever 333?? WOW just WOW. They started the set with “made in America” and went into the crowd to talk to people , had a short exchange with someone who screamed something rude somewhere in the arena. And then proceeded to shout out the WOMEN in ROCK and Metal. Sang the new single “one of us” and the broke into a drum solo of drum solos . All 3 band members playing together at the same time. And then finished off the show singing from THE ROOFTOP next to the stage. In this Moment was really great , with the very cool stage show , and props , was certainly something that I was happy to see. Finishing up with Whore , and sending balloons out into the crowd was a very cool touch as well. The Cult was great , playing signature songs, as well as 2 songs dedicated to The prodigy, as they knew each other , as well as filling in the spot on the fest due to the death of the singer. That was a very classy touch. Tool………………….. what do you say about tool? Very cool lighting , and the music as on point. For sure a show people should make a point to see at least one time in their lifetime. Make sure you check out the pics and videos posted both on here and FB pages for all the very cool content.

Fever 333 Singing from the ROOFTOP!!!
f the Down

Reader's opinions
  1. http://tinyurl.com/quest-bars-cheap-29875   On   November 23, 2019 at 11:10 am

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity to your
    put up is simply cool and that i could suppose you are a professional
    in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to seize
    your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

2. quest bars cheap coupon twitter   On   December 3, 2019 at 3:39 am

Hi! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask.

Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of
    work? I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal
    on a daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Thankyou!

3. ps4 games   On   December 5, 2019 at 7:09 pm

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent
    quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one
    today.

4. ps4 games   On   December 6, 2019 at 3:21 pm

I think what you said was actually very logical. However, consider this, suppose you typed a catchier title?
    I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added a
    headline to possibly grab folk’s attention? I mean Chicago Open Air 2019 Recap – Rock Rage
    Radio is kinda plain. You should peek at Yahoo’s
    home page and watch how they create post headlines to get people to open the links.
    You might add a video or a related pic or two to get people excited about everything’ve written. Just my
    opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more
    interesting.

5. quest bars cheap   On   December 7, 2019 at 7:17 am

I think this is among the most important info for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But want
    to remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really
    excellent : D. Good job, cheers

6. ps4 games   On   December 14, 2019 at 9:24 pm

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from
    an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure
    where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    With thanks

7. coconut oil   On   December 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words
    in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with
    browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.

The layout look great though! Hope you get the
    problem solved soon. Cheers

8. coconut oil   On   December 16, 2019 at 2:40 am

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
    Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off?
    I’d genuinely appreciate it.

9. how to get help in windows 10   On   December 27, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness to your publish is simply excellent and that i can suppose you’re an expert in this
    subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to
    grab your RSS feed to keep updated with coming
    near near post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

10. http://tinyurl.com/taedfgd   On   December 31, 2019 at 6:43 am

Great site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics
    talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other
    experienced people that share the same interest. If you have
    any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

11. sling tv https://asksylphoflight.tumblr.com/   On   January 4, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Hello! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.

Does operating a well-established blog like yours take
    a large amount of work? I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new
    aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

12. sling tv   On   January 14, 2020 at 8:21 am

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide.
    It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed material.
    Excellent read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

13. sling tv   On   January 15, 2020 at 8:45 am

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will always bookmark your blog
    and will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage that
    you continue your great writing, have a nice morning!

14. sling tv   On   January 16, 2020 at 6:12 pm

Thank you for any other magnificent article. The place else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing?

I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such
    info.

15. sling tv   On   January 18, 2020 at 3:03 am

I was recommended this website through my cousin. I am not certain whether this put up is written by means
    of him as no one else recognize such special approximately my trouble.

You are wonderful! Thank you!

16. electricista 24hourcampfire classifieds   On   February 8, 2020 at 7:48 pm

Nos ocupamos del arreglo de toda clase de equipos: lavadoras, secadoras, lavavajillas, microondas, vitrocerámicas, calentadores, termos, calderas… disponemos de los medios técnicos más avanzados de nuestro sector. Llámenos si tiene una avería en su Lavadoras Bosch y le demostraremos la excelencia de nuestro SERVICIO TÉCNICO, usted comprobará la calidad, economía y rapidez de nuestro trabajo, tal y como ya lo han hecho otras personas de Madrid y han quedado encantados con nuestro SERVICIO TÉCNICO DE Lavadoras Bosch. Reparamos todas las Lavadoras de la amplia gama Bosch, de todos los tamanos, de todo tipo de carga, de condensación evacuación electrónica, de display LCD grande, súper silenciosas… antiguas modernas.

17. camara de electricistas nivel   On   February 10, 2020 at 8:04 pm

Si busca un servicio ténico de calidad para la reparación de su electrodoméstico siemens, no lo dude: confíe en la seriedad, profesionalidad y rapidez de Ecotenic. Siemens es la empresa fabricante de electrodomésticos de origen alemán con más de 150 años de experiencia. Siemens es una marca líder en innovación tecnológica en la industria de los electrodomésticos, combinando ideas innovadoras, ingeniería de precisión y un diseño moderno atemporal. La mayoría de las lavadoras Siemens incorporan el motor iQdriveTMsin escobillas, eficiente y silencioso.

18. eficiencia energetica aire acondicionado lg portatil   On   February 11, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Para nosotros es de vital importancia que nuestros clientes queden completamente satisfechos, por lo que le ofrecemos un servicio técnico Bosch en Madrid impecable tanto insitu como por teléfono, y por supuesto garantía por escrito. Nuestros operarios cuentas con una amplia experiencia y se encuentran en formación continua para afrontar cualquier tipo de reparación en cualquier electrodoméstico Bosch en cualquier equipo de aire acondicionado Bosch. Gracias a nuestro equipo de profesionales, tanto administrativos como técnicos, se coordinará una visita a su domicilio el mismo día de su llamada.

19. reparacion energetica en calderas de gas natural antigua   On   February 11, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Como esta heladeras soplan el aire frio hacia la parte de abajo, donde la temperatura es mayor y mas humedo, se habia formado mucho hielo en la base del freezr y se habia tadado ese conducto de aire. El el real problema de estos artefactos es la humedad del aire que entra en cada apertura de puertas y el exeso de hielo en los sensores y resistencias encargadas de descongelar los sectores de circulacion de aire. Hola, tengo un conbi liebherr premium no frost y el congelador en la mitad de la parte trasera del congelador tiene hielo, la temperatura q asume es -8 i esta va parpedeando sin llegar a la temp normal entre -1 -18.

20. electrodomesticos y historia de energia   On   February 12, 2020 at 8:36 am

Bosch, Fagor, Balay, Samsung, Miele, Liebherr, Edesa, Teka, Zanussi, Aeg, Philips, Saunier, Duval, Electrolux, Lg, Whirlpool, Otsein, General electric, Corbero, Aspes, Ariston, Indesit, Westinghouse, Junkers, Vaillant. Asistencia y desplazamiento gratuitos a todo Tenerife; Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Arona, Canarias, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Adeje, Canarias, San Isidro. Técnicos especialistas en mantenimiento y reparaciones de electrodomésticos todas las marcas.

21. fontanero 24 horas reuse plastic bottles   On   February 14, 2020 at 4:35 am

Y sobre los precios que plantea OVH, sólo puedo estar agradecido y feliz de que una persona, varias, un día tal cual hoy, fueran emprendedores y abrieran brecha para que otras personas como nosotros, pudieran trabajar con un servicio tan robusto, de calidad y estable como el que ofrecen, pero eso si, no tengas la menor duda de que en sus principios, los precios que ahora plantean, de lejos serían los que hoy podemos disfrutar.

22. fontaneria y calefaccion en hogares   On   February 14, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Aeg, Ariston, Aspes, Balay, Bru, Candy, Corbero, Cointra, Crolls, Edesa, Electrolux, Fagor, Fleck, Fujitsu, Hoover, Siemens, Bauknecht, Saube, Indesit, Taurus,Teka, LG, Carrier, Samsung, Philco, Kenmore, Lynx, Newpol, Superser, Whirpoll, Zanussi. Nuestro servicio técnico de lavadoras, están disponibles de lunes a viernes de 9 a 19 h y sábado de 9 a 2h en la reparación de electrodomésticos. La reparación de electrodomésticos en Madrid se realizara en el domicilio del solicitante del servicio, realizando previamente un presupuesto de la reparación.

23. necesito un fontanero definicion de salud   On   February 15, 2020 at 4:30 am

La experiencia de nuestro equipo de técnicos en Llucmajor ofrece el mejor servicio al momento de reparar sus Electrodomesticos Bosch. Si busca profesionales para la reparación de Electrodomesticos Bosch en Llucmajor, comuníquese por medio de nuestro formulario web nuestro teléfono de servicio, y rápidamente un técnico estará en su hogar para reparar la avería de su Electrodomesticos Bosch en el menor tiempo posible y el mejor resultado. Llame a nuestro servicio técnico Electrodomesticos Bosch de atención al instante en el municipio de Llucmajor.

24. Lee el análisis completo|   On   February 17, 2020 at 6:17 am

Muestrario de piezas que podemos realizar en corte por hilo. Contamos con un EQUIPO de profesionales cualificados y especializados en la fabricación de piezas mecanizadas y mandrinados de todo tipo en pequeñas series. Responde a procesos de conformado de las piezas metálicas no fundidas, y comprende procedimientos como la laminación, el forjado, la sinterización, el trefilado el doblado.

25. Visitar el Website   On   February 17, 2020 at 4:31 pm

El corte separación de las piezas de la barra de metal plástico mediante un segador es la operación que define el decoletaje. Podemos realizar mecanizados de todo tipo de materiales. En Industrias Loher llevamos a cabo la producción de piezas necesarias en multitud de sectores tales como la aeronáutica, relojería, implantes dentales, valvulería, …etc.