Epicenter Recap- DAY 1

Written by on May 11, 2019

And just like that, day one is complete for Epicenter 2019.

We kicked the day off with a black coffee. They are one of those bands that has an old 70s vibe to them, very high energy and they even look the part like a bunch of people that time travel from the 70s and are here today just putting on the same music that you know they grew up with. Next up was DED who were absolutely f****** brought it this weekend. They were introduced on this weekend’s xm octane stage by none other than Jose Mangin and Grant Random themselves and that was absolutely the right choice and kick this weekend. They actually brought one of the biggest pits to start the festival off. Their pit was enormous and as high-energy the whole time they kept everyone on their feet. The next set we saw were Wilson. We knew they would be high energy and an epic set, they sure did not disappoint! Keep your eyes on Wilson, as they are on the rise. They played one of the new songs that they debuted yesterday and fllowed up with crowd favorite, “You Always Fxck Up My High.” Their keyboardist she was wearing a white overcoat with a mask and she get out there and stage dived and crowd-surf for the last song or so, and just Wilson absolutely brought it there! One of my top five sets of the day I was looking forward to them but I didn’t realize they’re going to be that amazing.

While Aaron was over with Wilson Ash stepped over to the acoustic stage on the Zippo we had a Beartooth over there which is a weird concept for me personally because they’re such a hard act and to see them acoustic was a completely different vibe but they absolutely killed it it was very emotional and raw and definitely something you should check out! I believe that they will be uploading that footage as well to all the socials so make sure to check it out for yourself. At this point it was starting to rain which was epic because we were just so hot from the heat and it was the perfect moment to just refresh us and get us ready for none other than BEARTOOTH’s full set, and the fact that we have to experience it in the rain. if you have never been to a bear to show it is absolutely phenomenal like top five acts I’ve ever seen. Beartooth is definitely up there. Up next was motherfuking Knocked Loose. I was anticipating this set the whole just that was one of my top five you’re actually play top two sets of looking forward to it for the whole weekend and I was not f****** letdown whatsoever this set was just from start to finish just absolutely f****** brutal the crowd was just phenomenally just engaged the mosh pit was f****** insane the two steppin was just nonstop. They just plain brought it.

Meanwhile back on the main stage we had Dorothy and man Dorothy she can throw down as well, it’s not hardcore like knocked loose, but a totally different vive much more freestyle just an overall great chill vibe for Dorothy and she delivered. She did play some of her new tracks that have the rap remix, but she did the rock version and was sure to let us know about that one as well. She definitely put her all into it as she got rained out last week at Rockville but she did get a chance to deliver this week at epicenter. Skillet hit the stage next, again another fan favorite. Skillet always have just a massive collection of hits that you’re guaranteed to sing along with every set. I am getting a little disappointed at the setlist/effects due to they haven’t changed the set up too much in the last few years. So I’m hoping with the new album that we will be seeing a bit of a set change as we are starting to see the same thing over and over from them. Next was Crystal Method who was the replacement act for The Prodigy this year. Going in we were a bit unsure, but the whole change of vibe in the festival was a nice surprise. We were able to watch him a distance and just be able to take that chill moment and grab some food was a good break. SHOUT OUT to Island Noodles- that shit is dope! Oh SHIT! and you know who we forgot HYRO THE HERO he just lit the place up all over the stage and gave us all a great first impression. We did not expect that high energy and I’m definitely looking forward to seeing him again this summer on both Vans Warped Tour and the Disrupt Festival, so if you’re going to either of those be sure to check him out. Hyro also did a high-energy performance little renditions of Limp Bizkit break stuff which with his high energy absolutely matched!You can see just the raw emotion pouring out of him, reminded us of Jason from The Fever 333. Evanescence took to the stage next and I was kind of shocked about the amount of people that were just kind of walking around and talking amongst themselves not really paying attention to the show but they weren’t really impressed with it. We were honestly a little too far back to get note of what was fully going on physically on stage. However, I could see a solid performance and the spot that stood out the most for evanescence’s set was the Bring Me To Life track which of course was their final track of the night and usually we had 12 Stones in there for the little bit rap part and they completely skipped over that but the crowd totally came back in here and pick that up where you could hear everyone singing along on to the”Wake Me Up Inside” portion was really cool.

&& do we even really need to talk about Rob Zombie and Korn like seriously you know they were phenomenal I know they were phenomenal. BUT there was this one part during Rob zombie set he was playing Everybody’s Fxcking in a UFO and there happened to be a drone right over top of the stage that made it look like there was a UFO looking over the crowd and it was just an epic moment as well.聽

Overall- Day1 went great. There was a ton of traffic issues, but we were lucky enough that we got here early so it did not affect us. Just get here early friends and lets rawk day 2! Stay tuned in to ROCK RAGE RADIO for everything EPICENTER as we bring you live content all weekend long!

Tagged as

Reader's opinions
  1. BestJennie   On   July 20, 2019 at 5:11 pm

I see you don’t monetize rockrageradio.com, don’t
    waste your traffic, you can earn additional cash every month with new monetization method.

This is the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for
    more info simply search in gooogle: murgrabia’s tools

2. tinyurl.com   On   November 23, 2019 at 8:51 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside
    case you shield this hike.

3. coconut oil is   On   November 25, 2019 at 2:45 am

I believe that is one of the such a lot important info for me.
    And i’m happy studying your article. However wanna observation on some basic things, The web site style is great, the articles is in reality nice :
    D. Excellent task, cheers

4. ps4 games   On   November 28, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

5. quest bars cheap   On   December 4, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for
    your publish is just great and that i can suppose you are knowledgeable
    in this subject. Fine together with your permission allow
    me to grasp your feed to stay updated with approaching post.
    Thank you a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

6. ps4 games   On   December 4, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I do believe all of the concepts you have offered to your post.
    They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still,
    the posts are too brief for novices. May you please extend them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

7. quest bars cheap   On   December 7, 2019 at 4:16 am

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely
    useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid
    different customers like its aided me. Great job.

8. ps4 games   On   December 10, 2019 at 2:52 am

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell
    phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyhow, amazing site!

9. ps4 games   On   December 12, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to provide one thing back and aid others like you helped me.

10. coconut oil   On   December 19, 2019 at 6:10 pm

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was
    wondering what all is needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a
    blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not
    100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos

11. sling tv   On   December 31, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Hello there! This blog post couldn’t be written much better!
    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I am going to forward
    this post to him. Fairly certain he will have
    a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

12. http://tinyurl.com/   On   January 2, 2020 at 6:35 am

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
    4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
    and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

13. sling tv   On   January 7, 2020 at 3:20 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might as well
    check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

14. sling tv   On   January 14, 2020 at 12:17 pm

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
    So that’s why this post is perfect. Thanks!

15. sling tv   On   January 16, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, as
    well as the content!

16. sling tv   On   January 18, 2020 at 5:17 am

I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t in finding
    your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please let me realize in order that
    I may subscribe. Thanks.

17. Belen   On   January 24, 2020 at 11:01 am

Hi there to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this webpage; this web site contains
    remarkable and really excellent information for visitors.

18. sling tv best package 2020   On   January 24, 2020 at 2:03 pm

I have been surfing on-line more than three hours today, but I by no means found any fascinating article
    like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers
    made excellent content as you probably did, the net can be
    much more helpful than ever before.

19. brie electricidad basica tutorial   On   February 6, 2020 at 3:31 pm

El piloto ahora detenido -que form贸 parte del Batall贸n Vasco Espa帽ol en los a帽os de la guerra sucia contra ETA y era apodado el Nazi- fue la pieza fundamental para la localizaci贸n y entrega del ex director de la Guardia Civil Luis Rold谩n, fugado de Espa帽a en 1994 tras el ser acusado de cobrar 1.500 millones de pesetas en comisiones y fondos reservados.

20. Jame   On   February 10, 2020 at 2:09 am

Right here is the right website for anybody who wishes
    to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to鈥aHa).

You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that’s
    been discussed for decades. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

21. electricistas pozuelo de alarcon fotosintesis   On   February 10, 2020 at 2:05 pm

La historia de LG Electronics siempre ha estado rodeada del deseo de la compa帽铆a de crear una vida mejor y m谩s feliz. LG Electronics se estableci贸 en 1958 con el nombre de GoldStar y, desde entonces, lider贸 el camino hacia la era digital avanzada, gracias a los conocimientos tecnol贸gicos adquiridos mediante la fabricaci贸n de numerosos electrodom茅sticos, como radios y televisores. En 19 0’s Produce las primeras radios, televisores, refrigeradores, lavadoras y aparatos de aire acondicionado de Corea.

22. electricista matriculado cabarrus health   On   February 10, 2020 at 11:16 pm

Las reclamaciones por problemas surgidos con la compa帽铆a a茅rea deben enviarse a la Direcci贸n General de Aviaci贸n Civil, en Paseo de la Castellana, 7. Madrid. El plazo legal que tienen las promotoras las constructoras en su caso para subsanar los defectos no est谩 reglamentado, por lo que se entiende que tendr铆a que ser en el plazo m谩s breve posible dentro del per铆odo de garant铆a. Descripci贸n de la vivienda con expresi贸n de su superficie 煤til, y descripci贸n general del edificio en el que se encuentra, de las zonas comunes y de los servicios accesorios. Desplazamiento y 2 horas de mano de obra gratis para reparaci贸n de las aver铆as del frigor铆fico, lavadora y el lavavajillas.

23. historia electrodomesticos vivienda para   On   February 11, 2020 at 4:11 pm

Entonces enviamos la placa a un amigo del t茅cnico que nos coment贸 que el fallo podr铆a ser de los rev茅s que se ven en la foto anterior. Las cookies son unos archivos que se instalan en el equipo desde el que se accede a nuestra web con las finalidades que se describen en esta p谩gina. Esta aplicaci贸n ha sido desarrollada por Google, que nos presta el servicio de an谩lisis de la audiencia de nuestra p谩gina.

24. historia calderas volcanoes   On   February 11, 2020 at 5:30 pm

No somos Servicio Tecnico Oficial Bosch Mallorca, no realizamos intervenciones en Electrodomesticos Bosch en garantia de fabrica. Recambios y Accesorios Originales y Adaptables para Electrodomesticos de Gama Blanca, Aire Acondicionado, Bombas de Calor, Calentadores, Termos, Calderas y peque帽o Electrodom茅stico de cualquier marca y modelo. Con una amplia plantilla de t茅cnicos cualificados, su aver铆a ser谩 desviada al t茅cnico m谩s cualificado para su reparaci贸n, disponiendo de su electrodom茅stico arreglado el mismo d铆a de su llamada. Las lavadoras Bosch cuentan con una de las tecnolog铆as punteras del sector de los electrodom茅sticos actuales.

25. tabla de consumo de electrodomesticos inegi   On   February 12, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Servicios prestados: Venta directa de electrodom茅sticos al mejor precio, reparaci贸n de frigor铆fico, instalaci贸n de horno, reparaci贸n de aire acondicionado, reparaci贸n de secadora, instalaci贸n de Vitrocer谩mica, reparaci贸n de lavadora, reparaci贸n nevera, reparaci贸n de nevera, reparar nevera, instalaci贸n de lavavajillas, reparar frigor铆fico, instalar lavadora, reparar frigo, instalar horno, reparar lavadora, instalar Vitrocer谩mica, reparaci贸n de v铆tro, instalaci贸n de lavadora, reparar vitro, instalar lavavajillas, instalaci贸n de secadora, instalar secadora, reparaci贸n de frigo, instalaci贸n de secadora, reparar secadora, reparaci贸n SAT, SAT electrodom茅sticos, t茅cnico de electrodom茅sticos, venta de frigor铆ficos lavadoras, lavavajillas, secadoras, hornos, Vitrocer谩mica, campanas, etc. Nuestro servicio de Urgencias, no tiene coste adicional, de tal manera que junto con nuestro DESPLAZAMIENTO GRATUITO si repara, har谩 que su lavadora Edesa, vuelva a funcionar como el primer d铆a al mejor precio posible en Madrid. Nuestro equipo t茅cnico posee conocimientos actualizados y experiencia, garantizados por una amplia formaci贸n t茅cnica y de producto, as铆 como cursos de actualizaci贸n.

26. fontanero particular lyrics by major   On   February 14, 2020 at 12:02 pm

A trav茅s de nuestra Asistencia Online puedes tanto encontrar manuales de instrucciones, preguntas frecuentes consejos de limpieza y mantenimiento, como comprar online accesorios y repuestos originales para tu electrodom茅stico. Introduce el modelo de producto (E-Nr) del electrodom茅stico y el Servicio de Asistencia T茅cnica te mostrar谩 toda la informaci贸n disponible sobre el aparato. Reparaci贸n proporcionada por t茅cnicos oficiales Bosch, especialmente formados para reparar tus electrodom茅sticos.

27. fontaneros madrid precios de celulares   On   February 14, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Nosostros somos servicio t茅cnico de lavadoras Otsein, estamos listos para la reparaci贸n de sus electrodom茅sticos en Barrio del Pilar Madrid y alrededores el mismo d铆a de la solicitud. La reparaci贸n de electrodom茅sticos en Barrio del Pilar Madrid se realizara en el domicilio del solicitante del servicio, realizando previamente un presupuesto de la reparaci贸n. Nuestras reparaciones en Barrio del Pilar Madrid est谩n garantizadas por escrito en los materiales empleados como en la mano de obra. Venta, instalaci贸n, reparaci贸n y mantenimiento de BOMBAS, GRUPOS DE PRESI脫N, SONDEOS.

28. fontaneros fuenlabrada hotels in las vegas   On   February 15, 2020 at 2:51 am

Seriedad en el servicio.- Intentamos dar respuesta en menos de 24 horas en todo tipo de reparaci贸n incidencias y tratar cada incidencia con seriedad y preocupaci贸n por el cliente y su aver铆a. Experiencia.- Contamos con m谩s de 40 a帽os de experiencia de nuestros t茅cnicos en el sector de la asistencia t茅cnica reparaci贸n de frigor铆ficos. LA VISITA DEL TECNICO ES GRATIS, gracias a que el Servicio T茅cnico de Frigor铆ficos Aeg ofrece a sus clientes m谩s de 40 centros de servicio en toda la Comunidad de Madrid.

29. Mettcom mecanizado   On   February 17, 2020 at 7:46 am

Tanto para torneado como fresado, etc., contamos con m谩quinas CNC. De desbaste (eliminaci贸n de mucho material con poca precisi贸n; proceso intermedio) y de acabado (eliminaci贸n de poco material con mucha precisi贸n; proceso final) y super pulidos. Puede cortar eficientemente materiales en pedazos peque帽os al mismo tiempo que utiliza un conjunto diversificado de herramientas.

30. Ir aqui   On   February 17, 2020 at 9:54 am

Nuestro聽trabajo est谩 basado en la obtenci贸n de la m谩xima precisi贸n en las dimensiones de la pieza, consiguiendo menos rugosidades que en el mecanizado por arranque de viruta. El lenguaje detr谩s del mecanizado CNC se denomina alternativamente c贸digo G, y est谩 escrito para controlar los diversos comportamientos de una m谩quina correspondiente, como la velocidad, velocidad de avance y coordinaci贸n.