Idol Truth a Must Read

Written by on December 19, 2019

Idol Truth: A Memoir by Leif Garrett with Chris Epting Review

I want to preface this with saying once I started reading this book it was very hard to put it down. There are three parts. BEFORE, DURING and AFTER each with chapters or titled stories that were just short enough to leave you wanting more. BEFORE talks about the beginning when he was a child when his father left his life, the start of his acting career with tv and movies and things that young men go through when they are growing up. DURING is when things got a little heavier, more serious, more women, more drugs, his music career and the meat of the memoir.

And AFTER is when his star started to fade and what he learned from everything so far that he had gone through. It was fun to read all the experiences that he had and at such a young age and how fortunate he was to have gone through what many young aspiring celebrities/musicians can only dream of, but we learn that also comes with a price at times if you don’t take control of the situation. I recommend this book to everyone. It really does have everything including SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK N’ ROLL. Even if you may be too young to know who Leif Garrett is, this will give you some insight on how celebrity life is not all the glitz and glamour we see on the outside. I learned from my interview with Leif himself that this was a PG version, a jumpstart to another book that will be racier and include more juicy details that we will be salivating to read. So, stay tuned.

Lily V. Sixx Hot Lixx with Lily Sixx

Rock Rage Radio

Reader's opinions
  1. Denise Robicheaux   On   December 19, 2019 at 4:54 pm

I agree, I couldn’t put it down even when I had to. It was as though Leif and I were becoming fri6 and he was telling me his story. It was a bit sad to know that he had to grow up quickly but at the same time we grew up together. He was so bodacious then and now he’s s won my heart with his aspiring story. Thank you for this book and Thank you Chris Epting for being with him every step of the way.
    We Love You Leif Garrett

2. Melissa Walchli   On   December 20, 2019 at 1:27 am

Such a fabulous book! I loved his interview today. He’s such a huge talent! Thank you Leif, for everything you’ve given to the world! Keep on rockin!

3. Odessa   On   December 26, 2019 at 3:02 am

whoah this weblog is great i really like studying your articles. Keep up the good work! You understand, a lot of persons are hunting round for this info, you can aid them greatly.

4. Euna Granholm   On   January 3, 2020 at 5:19 am

I carry on listening to the rumor talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

5. Genna Pearson   On   January 16, 2020 at 6:31 am

I recently got a blogspot for my mixtapes that I uploaded but when I search my DJ name (even full url), it doesn’t appear in the google search. Does it take about a week for it to appear or do I have to pay to get it to come up?.

6. Orlando Cosgrave   On   January 21, 2020 at 5:00 am

I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website 🙂

7. Kum Odebralski   On   January 24, 2020 at 12:36 am

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

8. David Proctor   On   January 25, 2020 at 1:28 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.