Multi-platinum selling band SKID ROW will embark on a full UK tour this year

Written by on September 25, 2019

SKID ROW Plus Special Guests(The Quireboys + Crash Diet + Hollowstar + Matt Mitchell & The Cold Hearts)
Multi-platinum selling band SKID ROW will embark on a full UK tour this year, which will see the New Jersey rockers playing shows across the UK, starting in WINTERSTORM FEST, Scotland on 29th November and ending at The Mill, Birmingham on 8th December. Tickets are on sale on 19th June at 9am on Eventbrite.co.uk.

Skid Row started in 1986 when a group of New Jersey kids, armed with their punk and metal
attitude, and a collection of riff-heavy, high-octane songs, set out to conquer the world, one
concert at a time. This determined and focused approach proved to be an unquestionable
success, as the group went on to clock up numerous Top Ten singles, Gold and multi-Platinum selling albums and a Number 1 on the Billboard albums chart. In other words, the world was theirs.

They might have conquered the world several times over, but guitarist Snake Sabo admits the success hasn’t changed him or the band, and Skid Row are focused on making more earth shattering music. He says: “I will always be that 16-year-old kid in front of the mirror, pretending to be Ace Frehley or Michael Schenker. It’s still about writing a great song with your friends, praying it connects with someone. That has never left me. That willfulness will always exist, and there’s so much left to say!

Joining Skid Row for a special co-headline show at Winterstorm Fest, Scotland is Hollowstar.
Surging into the top five in the ‘Best New Band’ category at Planet Rock’s 2019 awards,
HOLLOWSTAR are carving their own route to the top, paved with hard-hitting riffs and cemented by melodic yet inherently impactful lyrics.
Hollowstar will also be supporting Skid Row on every date of their UK tour apart from
Birmingham, along with quintessential British rock’n’roll band THE QUIREBOYS. Following the band’s inception in 1984, The Quireboys are certainly enjoying a revival – selling out venues around the world. 2019 saw the release of their new studio album ‘Amazing Disgrace’ – their 12th – on April 5th.
Ultimate sleaze hard rock bandCRASHDIET will be joining Skid Row on five out of the eight dates of their UK tour. “Go big or go home” has been their motivational “catchphrase” for the Swedish group ever since they started out in 2000. Their undeniable flirt with the 80s big arena rock bands like Guns N’ Rose, Kiss and Skid Row themselves, combined with a notable element of punk, has made them a significant name in the revival of the sleaze and glam genre. In September 2019, they will release their fifth studio album.
MATT MITCHELL & THE COLD HEARTS will be joining Skid Row at both Winterstorm Fest, Scotland and The Mill, Birmingham. Matt started out singing and writing songs in his late teens, leaning his craft in several bands early on and Matt Mitchell & The Cold Hearts is Matt’s solo project with an array of extremely talented guests players. The project got off to a great start, with the first single ‘Black Diamonds’ released on January 25th 2019, being championed across the UK and the rest of the globe.

Full Skid Row Tour Dates:

Winterstorm Fest, Scotland – 29th November – Skid Row + Hollowstar
Warehouse, Wakefield – 30th November – Skid Row + Quireboys + Hollowstar + Matt
Mitchell & The Cold Hearts
Rock City, Nottingham – 1st December – Skid Row + Quireboys + Crashdiet + Hollowstar
Engine Rooms, Southampton – 3rd December – Skid Row + Quireboys + Crashdiet +
Hollowstar
Tramshed, Cardiff – 4th December – Skid Row + Quireboys + Crashdiet + Hollowstar
Planet Rock Stock, Trecco Bay – 6th December – Skid Row + Quireboys + Hollowstar
Corp,
Winter Rocks, Corporation, Sheffield – 7th December – Skid Row + Quireboys + Crashdiet + Hollowstar
The Mill, Birmingham – 8th December – Skid Row + Quireboys + Crashdiet + Matt Mitchell
& The Cold Hearts

*Tickets on sale from Eventbrite.co.uk, 19th June at 9am

Reader's opinions
  1. ps4 games   On   November 28, 2019 at 4:57 pm

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with valuable information to
    work on. You have performed a formidable job and our whole neighborhood will likely be
    thankful to you.

2. ps4 games   On   November 28, 2019 at 10:27 pm

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.

Your website offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You have done a formidable activity and our whole community will probably be thankful to you.

3. quest bars cheap   On   December 7, 2019 at 9:35 am

I’m extremely inspired with your writing talents as smartly as with the format
    to your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it your self?

Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice weblog like this one these days..

4. coconut oil   On   December 19, 2019 at 9:08 pm

I’ve been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners
    and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be
    a lot more useful than ever before.

5. plenty of fish vs match.com free trial   On   December 30, 2019 at 5:54 am

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote
    the e book in it or something. I think that you just can do with some p.c.
    to force the message home a bit, but instead of that, that
    is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

6. sling tv   On   December 31, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to
    a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

7. http://tinyurl.com/sling-tv-45840   On   January 2, 2020 at 7:56 am

I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty
    worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

8. sling tv   On   January 7, 2020 at 12:52 am

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be
    really one thing that I believe I’d by no means understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me.
    I’m having a look forward for your next publish, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

9. sling tv   On   January 14, 2020 at 12:04 am

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
    I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

10. sling tv   On   January 15, 2020 at 2:58 am

Hi, I believe your site may be having browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it’s got some
    overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Other than that, wonderful website!